First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone impacted by the Corona Virus Pandemic. We also extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to the dedicated healthcare workers around the globe for their selfless efforts and sacrifices during this difficult period.
Enabling Secure Remote Access to your Workforce during the Covid-19 Crisis
Our Identity and Access Management Partner Okta is offering Okta’s Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to 5 applications free of cost to any organization that would find value in leveraging the Okta Identity Cloud for remote work during this crisis.
Term of the offering
Okta for Emergency Remote Work will be available to organizations free of charge for 6 months from date of contract signing.
Note: To take advantage of this offer, you must agree to the standard Okta Master Subscription Agreement by May 31, 2020. You are only eligible for this promotion if you are not currently an existing customer of Okta.
With the option to renew for a paid subscription at the end of the Six Month period.
This promotion is for Okta Single Sign-On to 5 Applications and would be made available to you free of charge for Six Months beginning on the Date of your Contract signing. Okta reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
Okta for Emergency Remote Work - 6 Months Free Offer Includes
Okta Single Sign-On (SSO)
Okta Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to 5 applications for all your users with Okta Verify (OTP) a Lightweight, Mobile Authenticator for secure MFA for for all your Users
Enable seamless access for all your users to their most critical resources from any device or location that is all protected by strong security policies. With Okta, you can
- Securely connect your users to applications in minutes with out-of-the-box integrations for 6,500+ cloud, on-prem, and mobile applications available in the Okta integration Network
- Seamlessly connect to your existing directory store, whether that be AD or LDAP, with no additional hardware or changes to your firewall
- Easily add an extra layer of security for all your users with Okta Verify OTP, a lightweight, mobile authenticator for secure MFA
- Secure employee’s remote access with SSO and MFA for VPN
- Seamlessly connect to your existing directory store, whether that be Active Directory or LDAP, with no additional hardware or changes to your firewall
Okta for Emergency Remote Work - Knowledge On TAP Professional Services – Fixed Price Offer
- Design and Deployment of Okta IdaaS solution
- Integration of your Active Directory / LDAP with Okta Universal Directory
- Okta Single Sign-On (SSO) integration with your chosen 5 business critical applications
- Okta Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) – with Okta Verify OTP, a lightweight, mobile authenticator for secure MFA for SSO integrated applications
- Integration with your VPN solution for enabling MFA for secure remote access
Additional Remote Working Resources
Your remote work toolkit: free trials
There are many tools you can use to improve the experience for remote workers. Okta support over 6,500 pre-built integrations for you to quickly and easily get started. For a full list, visit Okta Integration Network catalog.
Here are just a few of the most popular apps deployed across okta customer base, as well as links to their free trials so you can get started today:
Other Free Trials
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Visit the Asana blog for more details on integrating with Okta.
OpenForBusiness.org is another resource for additional updates on free trials specifically offered for the current crisis