Should we outsource our technical support and maintenance services, is a question that is running in most of the CTOs and CIOs globally. The manner in which enterprises and ISVs today manage their applications is rapidly changing. The software vendors must quickly react to the changing dynamics of the marketplace in order to remain competitive in the marketplace. Overwhelmed by increased agility, uninterrupted service and reduced complexity, business stakeholders are looking towards new approaches for application management and business growth.
With Knowledge on Tap, reap the benefits of facilitating business functions, and collaboration for making proactive business decisions, increased use of information technology brings the difficulty of managing support and maintenance for enterprise applications.
Why Technical and Support Maintenance Services?
Ongoing technical support, maintenance of an organization’s products and applications are challenges that every organization faces as its business requirements evolve. With organizations running these applications across several clients, reliability takes a top priority. At the same time, they also present a strong potential for cost savings in global enterprises. Most of the companies today spend nearly 60% of their budget to maintain their lines of business and products annually.
Knowledge on Tap provides cost-effective and dependable application maintenance and support services to its customers. Our in-depth understanding of how technology can be used to facilitate your company’s business processes, and its extensive industry/domain expertise, allow you to get the most out of your IT investments by reducing your cost of maintenance and support for your application portfolio.
Benefits of Outsourcing Application Maintenance
Legacy Application Support
Application Platform Upgradation
Network Center Management
Defect Analysis, Trouble Shooting and Bug Fixes
Performance Analysis and Enhancements
Application Testing, Planning and Reporting
Tech Support and Help Desk Services
Our Business Value
- Outsourcing your software application maintenance to Knowledge on Tap’s experienced team means improved application stability, increased productivity, and lowered support costs.
- Teams are available 24 x 7 with round the clock support for your business.
- Teams and Engineers are industry tested, accredited and certified to solve challenges on a given technical environment.
- Knowledge on Tap’s software maintenance process life cycle includes services for everything from fixing small defects to handling complex challenges, which ultimately leads to a significant reduction of your software application maintenance costs.
- Our software maintenance team stays current with the latest industry and technology trends, keeping your business competitive and aligned with the industry standards
- Our reverse engineering process ensures quality results with speedy delivery.